WHAT WE BELIEVE
Philosophy of Education
Our philosophy of education enables students to learn that all truth stems from God. Subjects are taught from the perspective that God is the center of all things and that academics must include God if a student is to know the complete truth in any area of study.
- The Bible is the guide to truth and life.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for educating their children. Our school exists to aid parents in performing this responsibility.
- The primary purpose of the school is to assist parents in bringing their children to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, helping their children develop godly character, and instilling in their children a desire to live in obedience to God’s Word.
- The secondary purpose of the school is to assist parents in equipping their children in the basic knowledge and skills to serve God and others in the world.
- Each child is a unique creation of God with individual and special talents.
- Our school’s testimony and reputation should bring glory to God.
Our goals are to:
- Integrate the Bible in each subject area.
- Promote parent-school communication.
- Enlist direct parent involvement through prayer, time, and money.
- Guide each child in coming to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Offer Bible study which promotes the development of godly character.
- Promote respect for authority in the home, school, church, and state.
- Give opportunity for daily prayer and praise.
- Help each child develop good study habits.
- Help each child develop the ability and desire to continue learning throughout life.
- Help each child develop basic knowledge and skills in an orderly fashion.
- Identify each child’s individual needs and encourage their special talents.
- Allow for each child’s uniqueness in the educational process.
- Evaluate each child’s progress on a regular basis.
- Maintain a sound fiscal policy.
- Maintain plans for tuition assistance and fundraising.
- Ensure that enrollment and hiring policies are racially non-discriminatory.
- Bring glory to God through community service.
- Care for the physical plant and property of the school.